The holiday season is upon us!

During the this time of the year, we like to get together at our family's house or have a big gathering with close friends to celebrate the closing of the year. If your house or apartment is THE place people like to gather in it might be time to check in with your insurance agent to see if you are covered for any party fowls that might happen. 

So many things can go wrong during a party: a flooded toilet, a cooking fire, a dog bite, and the list can keep going. These are the insurance coverage you should have while owning a home should cover: Liability, Fire, and Flood.  

For those who are not homeowner's yet, don't worry, you can purchase a Renter's Insurance policy. You can get liability just in case someone gets hurt in your home. Flood and Fire coverage could be added to your renter's insurance policy in case of an emergency. Renter's insurance may also cover theft if you keep records (receipts and an itemized list) of your valuables and ask your agent to include them to your policy.

Call us at (866)424-8782 for a free quote. Or check out our site for a more information about Homeowner's Insurance or Renter's Insurance. We hope that you have a nice time with your loved ones during the holidays!


Share |

No Comments

Post a Comment
Required (Not Displayed)

All comments are moderated and stripped of HTML.
Submission Validation
Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code
Enter the Validation Code from above.
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Blog Archive
  • 2019
  • 2018
  • 2017
  • 2016

View Mobile Version